Grand Power Stribog SP9A1 Gen2 9mm, 8″ Barrel, Hardcoat Anodized, M-Lok Rail, 3x30rd Mags
Pictures may not exactly represent this item. Please read the description before purchasing.
MANUFACTURER NUMBER:STRIBOG SP9A1CALIBER:9mmMODEL:Grand Power StribogROUNDS:30UNIT OF MEASURE:EachCLASSIFICATION:FirearmINTERESTS:Collector Guns, Concealed Carry Guns, Pistol Brace Handguns, Home Defense Deals, Featured On Socials, Memorial Day Sale, Top
Grand Power Stribog, Semi-automatic Pistol, 9MM, 8″ Threaded Barrel, Aluminum Frame, Black Finish, 30Rd, 3 Magazines, MLOK Accessory Mounts SP9A1
Grand Power’s Stribog carbine pistol features a dual mass slide that significantly reduces recoil and improves overall control of the firearm. Created using hard anodized aircraft grade aluminum alloy, the Stribog is lightweight, highly durable, and requires no special tools to field strip making for very simple overall maintenance. The standard upper receiver back-plate can be replaced with an AR-type brace mount enhancing the adjustability.
Designed with versatility and customization in mind, the Stribog has Picatinny rails and M-LOK accessory mounts for attaching a wide variety of accessories. The threaded barrel includes the thread protector.
This model has a black finish, polymer flip-up front and rear sights, and an 8″ barrel. It includes two 20-round 9mm magazines.
- Category : Specialty
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length : 8″
- Capacity : 30 1
- Safety : Ambidextrous
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : Flip-Up Front and Rear
- Weight : 82 oz
- Metal Finish : Black Hardcoat Anodized
This is the Brand New GRANDPOWER Stribog SP9A1 with all new NON-RECIPROCATING CHARGING HANDLE. It is a semi-automatic Pistol chambered in 9MM with an 8″ Threaded Barrel, Aluminum Frame and all black finish.
Each new Stribog SP9A1 ships with:
3x 30 round Magazines (yes, you read that right, we include THREE 30 ROUND MAGAZINES WITH EACH NEW STRIBOG!)
MLOK Accessory Mounts
Plastic hard case
The NEW GRANDPOWER Stribog now with a NON-RECIPROCATING CHARGING HANDLE is one of the most anticipated new guns in the USA as well as one of the most highly rated and highly reviewed guns on the market due to it’s rugged design and incredible reliability. The Stribog comes threaded with 1/2×28 tpi barrel making it simple to mount your suppressor of choice. Don’t forget to pick up a Stribog brace adapter to mount your favorite brace on it! Wherever you look, the Stribog gets rated “Best Value” on the market and “Incredibly Reliable” time and time again. Add to that, Global has REDUCED PRICING on the entire GRANDPOWER line and the Stribog is no exception. The best value on the market, refined and now an even better value.
Lightweight compact polymer frame. Thin profile and ramped 3.25 inch barrel. Single action with restrike capability. Polymer grip. Manual safety. Fixed white dot front sights. Adjustable white dot rear sights. Picatinny rail (Mil-STD 1913). Matte finsih.
Category : Pistols
Type : Pistol
Action : Single/Double
Caliber : 9mm Luger
Barrel Length : 3.2″
Capacity : 12 1
Safety : Manual
Grips : Black Polymer
Sight Configuration : Fixed Front, Adjustable Rear
Weight : 22 oz
Frame Finish : Black
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title “Ships On Or Before:” please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer– depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents – your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
WE WANT YOU TO BE SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND OFFER THE FOLLOWING SIMPLE RETURN POLICIES FOR YOUR BENEFIT.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: opticsammunitionshop offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
HOW DO I START THE RETURN PROCESS?
- Go to Our opticsammunitionshop contact page and send “Request Return” message.
- An opticsammunitionshop agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
WHEN WILL I GET MY CREDIT OR RETURN?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
WHAT ABOUT DAMAGED/INCORRECT ITEMS (NOT INCLUDING NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS LISTED ABOVE)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
WHAT ABOUT RETURN SHIPPING COSTS?
- If an opticsammunitionshop error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance if included.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.